Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Define "good"

A few weeks ago I bought Ninja some new pj's that say, "Dear Santa, define 'good'." I thought they would be cute (and fitting) for Christmas morning. I didn't realize that he would twist the humor to his advantage.


During his hospital stay Ninja had to wear pull-ups to monitor his urine and it has caused some setbacks in potty training; he's been having "accidents" at night and sometimes during the day on a semi-regular basis...


Earlier today, I walked into the playroom and Ninja had dropped trou and was about to pee on the floor.
When he saw me he totally lied and said, "OH! (surprised) Hi mom. (sweet dimple smile.) I-I-I-havetogopotty. I going to go potty in the bathroom. (total lie)"


I couldn't get to my phone fast enough to get a pic of him running away from me...I mean...to the bathroom with his pants around his ankles. 



For the record, I did punish him. Bare-butt spankin' all the way. There will be no pre-meditated floor peeing in my house.



No comments: