Wednesday, August 3, 2011

toilet bowl scooping

Potty-training update: I would say that Ninja is about 93% potty-trained. The other 7% is pure little man laziness. He tends to "forget" that he has to go to the bathroom to pee when cartoons are on or he's playing with our cat. Other than that, he's good. ;-)
Anyway-I think Ninja is abusing his toilet privileges...apparently he thought he was doing such a good job potty-training that he needed to be naughty with something else.

Just a little surprise from Ninja 
I like to use a slotted spoon...don't worry-I will disinfect it!

Make sure to bring a cup or something to transfer the toilet toys to be cleaned!
(No, I'm not throwing them away! Those tool sets are expensive!)

No comments: