Wednesday, February 22, 2012

hi, my name is Meaghan and I'm a Ninja enabler.

Not too long ago, my bother was reading Ninja's blog and decided to text me saying, "ur kid is crazy. fyi...ur an enabler." 
He's right. 
I give Ninja the power to act the way he does.
In my defense, I want to let him be himself and 
encourage how brave & creative he is.
Plus, most of the time it's in controlled *depending on your definition* situations.

Perfect example:
If I let Ninja scale a wall...

ps. i love that there's a wall like this in my building.
i believe in fate.
I really can't get that mad about him scaling our bathroom wall...



 
 or can I?

*in all seriousness-I do talk to Ninja about the dangers of his antics & he does get punished for some of his extreme activities*

1 comment:

ScrappinNikki said...

Can I just say that I LOVE your blog! Miss you all like crazy but it is cool to keep up on the little guy this way!